Monday, May 11, 2009

And the 2009 "Most Theologically Confused Person Award" goes to...

....drum roll please....

Ms. Cybil Shepherd! Congratulations Ms. Shepherd!

So when it comes to Shepherd’s own faith, she’s developed quite the hybrid of religious convictions.

"I’m a Christian Pagan Buddhist Goddess worshiper, but I’m also a feminist. I think the ultimate glass ceiling is God, in another words, if we think God is a man, then we make man a God, and I studied and learned that there is a whole other history of the worshiping of the great mother," she explained. "I really think that probably God is a woman, that helped me to break through that celestial glass ceiling."


Tell me again why people listen to celebrities?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I should cry or laugh or both. Let us pray that she finds out who god really is.