Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Good stuff on Nation Review from Catherine Seipp....

Catherine examines the Dennis Miller phenomena. That is to say, the generally liberal person who realizes that the world has changed since 9/11 and feel-good liberal garbage doesn't make sense. I watched the premier of his show on CNBC and I loved this line:

>>>"In dangerous times, I think this county has to cover it's a**. Simple fact is, I'm of both persuasions. If two gay guys want to get married, I could care less; if some psycho from another country wants to blow up their wedding, I expect my government to kill him preemptively."<<<


Now I may not be so accepting of gay marriage, but he hit the nail on the head about killing those out to kill us...

Catherine points out that liberals are aghast at Miller's change of heart. She references her doctor saying: "But it's true; Miller's a Nazi now." which as Seipp points out is the tired old liberal slander about anyone who disagrees with them.

There is a lot more in the article, definitely worthwhile reading.

No comments: