Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What is in your shopping cart?

It is an interesting exercise for me to peek at my Amazon shopping cart and see what I have pending in there. There are 62 books in my saved cart. 62! I have some saved stuff that I added in 2005 including a book on Baptist confession by William Lumpkins that I don't really expect to ever buy. I probably need to go through my saved cart and clear some stuff out. What I have pending in my “real” cart reveals where my interests currently lie and reflect the topics at hand on the blog. I probably need to spend more time reading and less time writing though. So anyway, here are the books in my shopping cart as of right now:

Holy Subversion: Allegiance to Christ in an Age of Rivals Trevin Wax

On Fire for Christ: Stories of Anabaptist Martyrs, Retold from Martyrs Mirror Dave Jackson (used book)

When the Church Was a Family: Recapturing Jesus' Vision for Authentic Christian Community Joseph Hellerman

Life Together: The Classic Exploration of Faith in Community Dietrich Bonhoffer

I am almost to my next reward level for my debit card so I am close to getting a new Amazon gift card. Can’t wait, I love buying books!

So. What is in your shopping cart? What are you looking forward to reading in the upcoming months (besides the Bible)?


Bookmark and Share

No comments: