Friday, January 29, 2010

Road Trip

We are heading down to Ohio tomorrow to visit some families who are experimenting with an intentional community. I am looking forward to getting to know some fellow believers and talking to them about their ideas for community. We are still very much in the infancy stages here but it will be good to meet with other like-minded believers to see what they have experienced. I am sure that the idyllic view that I have created in my mind has more than a few bumps to go along with it. Whether this is what God has in store for us, or if we should to start a community focused gathering of believers here locally or something completely different is still up in the air for us but I expect this to be a great time of fellowship. We are looking forward to it!

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ya all have an awesome trip!

Steve and Paula

Matt Jabs said...

How did it go? I'm dying to know! Let's do lunch soon again... come to my office some time next week.

Lunch is on me. ;-)

PS... I vote for starting one locally.

Arthur Sido said...

Matt,

I am going to post a report later today. It was funny, we were talking about getting together with you and Betsy for coffee while we were driving home last night!