Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Haiti

Looking for suggestions here. I think prayer is important and desperately needed for the people in Haiti. So is money. I don’t have a ton of extra cash right now but I feel that as a follower of Christ in a land of plenty there needs to be some sacrifice right now. I also don’t want to send money into a huge bureaucracy where my small donation is going to get swallowed up in administrative costs. Does anyone know of a solid, reputable Christian aid organization that will take donations and put them to work on the ground to aid the people of Haiti?


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sameritans Purse just sent a team down.
Franklin Graham sent out an alert as to that.
I am not all for everything that the Graham family has become, but SP is the best as far as relief efforts, and making sure the gospel is spread along witht he relief.