Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Blogging for Books

(Pretend to picture me holding a sign made of cardboard that has written on it: Will blog for free books)

I signed up for WaterbrookMultnomah Books very cool program aptly called Blogging for Books . It is a pretty simple concept, you sign up for books, they send them to you for free and you agree to review them. It is a great way to check out new books (and not pay for them!) and let others know what you think. I don't get anything out of this except free books so this is not a Ponzi scheme or something.

I selected as my first review an interesting looking book that I was planning on reading anyway and now I get to read it for free. It is by Gabe Lyons and is titled The Next Christians: The Good News About the End of Christian America. How is that for a provocative title! I should get it in a few weeks and I am looking forward to it. You should check out Blogging for Books, seriously who doesn't like free books? They are the second best thing in the world right after free donuts.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I tried to do this, but they do not allow PO boxes. Most Alaskans just have PO boxes, because you have to pay a bunch extra IF you have a rural delivery in your area.

Arthur Sido said...

There are a lot of places in Northern Michigan like that too, bummer!