Monday, March 23, 2009

Busy weekend coming up


This weekend is the Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology in Grand Rapids. My friends Rick and Josh are coming down with some other northern Michigan types (if you aren't coming, I can arrange a ride for you. Joe? Joe?) I may even be able to get James to come along. Should be great stuff, great teaching, great fellowship, fun meals out at BW-3 (which reminds me to bring some instant cream of wheat for those unable to handle B-Dubs) I hope to be able to do some blogging from the conference as we study the doctrine of justification. The pre-conference is focused on John Calvin, as befits the year long celebration of his 500th birthday. Looking forward to it and this year I live close enough to drive back and forth so I can see the wife and family in the evening!

No comments: