Monday, February 02, 2009

Internetless!

Yikes, we have been without meaningful internet since Thursday. AT&T is very efficient at turning the DSL off at the old house, but turning it on at the new house? Not so much. It should be on today. So I was eager to get to work so I could check my email and blog. I have been sporadically checking my Yahoo! Mail on my Blackberry but that is kind of cumbersome. Have nine comments on my blog I haven’t even looked at yet.

Had breakfast with my family this morning, which is the first time I have done that on a weekday in a long time and we haven’t all sat around the table together for a long time either. We have all four leaves in the table and still can get around it, so the chair at the opposite end from me seems really far away! The move is going slowly, I made four round trips of 150 miles each on Saturday. I need to take some time off to get the rest of our stuff from northern Michigan and the house in Detroit so we can get really settled in.

More to come…

No comments: