Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another cool opportunity for homeschooling

Along with what appears to be a great Christian homeschool group in the Lansing area, we are also just a couple of minutes from the site for the annual I.N.C.H. conference May 15th and 16th (Information Network for Christian Homes). We have a friend from Northern Michigan who is a vendor for homeschool stuff and she goes every year and speaks very highly of it. Now that we are ten minutes from the Lansing Center, we can finally go too. I took a vacation day and everything.

There are around 60 workshops going on (hopefully I can make it to the session “How blogging and having your kids read it later qualifies as helping to homeschool your kids”) and over one hundred vendors of all things homeschool. Should be very cool, so if you are in the Midwest and have time May 15-16th you should check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Arthur,

Thanks for posting a link to my site! I'm looking forward to the convention, though I haven't received any info about being a vendor yet. It's under new management, so I hope they are just running a little behind and didn't lose my name....

Debbie