Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Less than three months away!

The 2009 Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology in Grand Rapids is right around the corner, March 27-29. The topic this year is Right With God: The Doctrine of Justification. Looks like several of my comrades are planning on trekking down from northern Michigan, so I anticipate some great teaching, great music from Westminster Brass, great fellowship and at least one trip to BW-3 (although I know at least one person who is coming who can't handle the wings there, maybe he can order some cream of wheat or something...)

The schedule is posted here, looks like the speakers for Grand Rapids are Michael Horton, Richard Phillips, Philip Ryken and Steven Lawson.

As a bonus, we might be moving at around that same time, so maybe I can cajole some of my boys into helping us move...

(I hope they don't realize I am a Baptist, otherwise I may be barred from a conference on "Reformed theology")

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, who could forget how you and Joe mocked my masculinity every time the waitress came by.

Good times.....good times.....

Arthur Sido said...

It was mockery based in love!