Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Next up

I have a few books I am working on. One that I have been reading for a while and still have about 1/3 of the book to go is William Estep's The Anabaptist Story: An Introduction to Sixteenth-Century Anabaptism. It is taking me a while because it requires a bit more mental attention but I might have it finished this weekend. I also got a book from Book Sneeze for review that I am getting ready to read, Tithing: Test Me In This, and as you can imagine I already have a strongly held opinion on the topic. I also requested my next review book from Blogging for Books, Michael Spencer's Mere Churchianity. I am glad they have it for review again, I picked the disappointing The Next Christians a while back instead of Mere Churchianity and then it wasn't available when I got my next book. I have been looking forward to reading the late Michael Spencer's book for some time, I expect to find a lot I agree with, a lot that challenges me and quite a few things that I disagree with vehemently. It won't be boring, that I am sure of!

1 comment:

Misplaced Honor said...

awwww man! That book wasn't available when I recently requested a review book. I had to settle for a McLaren book. Shucks!