Monday, December 22, 2008

A new source for headcoverings


Came across a new online store for headcovers, Happy Homestead. Right now she has a nice selection of homemade headcoverings and I understand that she is planning on expanding into other clothing as well. If you are interested in headcovering, you should check it out.

I bought a couple of covers, including the one pictured that I bought for my daughter because I thought the green would like nice with her red hair. Sure enough it does!

5 comments:

Bethany W. said...

She looks so cute.

So, I guess this means that you decided to cover your daughter(s).

Bethany

The Beshores said...

Thanks so much for sharing about our store! She looks great in it! Now if only I had a daughter myself to model our stuff in..... : )

Melissa : )

http://titus2wifeandmommy.blogspot.com

http://happyhomestead.etsy.com

Arthur Sido said...

If you send some samples, we would be hapy to have our four daughters model them for you!

The Beshores said...

Hi Arthur, I just found out you posted a response to this comment I wrote a long time ago. You wouldn't happen to have any baby girls, would you? I'm hoping to do some headbands for babies. Does your daughter still like her covering?

Arthur Sido said...

Melissa,

We do have a one year old but you aren't keeping anything on her head unless we staple it to her scalp! Daughter still likes her headcovering, we are waffling a bit on making the older girls wear them.