Thursday, January 01, 2015

2014 in the rear-view mirror

As I look back it was a pretty quiet year on the blog in 2014. I posted fewer posts (125) than I have in any year since 2006 (compare that to 2009-2011 with over 600 posts each year) but I ended the year with some momentum with 18 posts in December, 14% of my total and the most of any month last year. I am really hoping to blog a lot more next year, not for the sake of putting up a certain number of posts but because I feel more like blogging than I have in a long time. I have lots of stuff I am working on, issues ranging from Anabaptism to race relations to justification to books to (of course) the church. I might have some shorter than normal posts but also some that are pretty lengthy.

Anyway, here is to a better 2015 in the year of my blog: more frequent posts, better written and thought out posts and more engaging and profitable posts for my tiny cadre of occasional readers.

No comments: