Friday, August 08, 2008

More on Hizzoner Kwame Kilpatrick

The whole thing is not very funny, in fact it is pretty sad, but this line from the Detroit Free Press coverage is just priceless!

Kilpatrick entered the courtroom about 9:15 a.m., his presence answering one, relatively minor, question that has hung over the proceedings: He is wearing a tan suit with a blue shirt, not the jail scrubs he was issued Thursday.

When he was processed at the jail, the mayor was wearing a shiny gray suit with matching vest and a French-cuffed shirt with "Mayor" embroidered on the sleeves.


I love that he was wearing French cuffs with Mayor embroidered on them! I should get some shirts with "banker" embroidered on them so I don't forget what I do for a living. What a narcissist!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that you mention it, I am going to start preaching in one of those purple and silver, "Minister's Robes"

I might even wear it a coupld days out of the week when I go up to the Post Office to get the mail.

In case I forget that I am really, a lot more holy than everybody else. Maybe to be really Hip, I can have
"Reverend" embroidered across the back like it is my name on a basketball Jersey.