Sunday, August 03, 2008


How great is this conference going to be?

Too bad it is in Orlando. Ligonier needs to spread their conferences around the country. Just the thought of going into the deep South like that gives me the Deliverance heebie jeebies. But the speaker line-up is pretty impressive. Carson is an entertaining and education speaker, as is Lawson. Mohler and Begg and Duncan, et al go without saying. I could do without R.C. Jr. sspeaking, but it is his dad's conference. It would be cool to go to this conference, especially since it is an off-year for Together for the Gospel, but I am not thinking that I can come up with that kind of dough.

2 comments:

Michael R. Jones said...

I hate to break it to you, Arthur, but Orlando is not the Deep South. It is geographically in the South, but there about as many Yankees there as in SE Michigan!

That's why most self-respecting Southerners have long since moved away.

Arthur Sido said...

To me, Cincinnati is the south and anything south of Lexington, KY is the deep south.