Thursday, August 07, 2008

At least Detroit isn't a source of mirth and mockery...


With Kilpatrick in jail, Detroit-area leaders want him to leave office

Don't lots of mayors of major cities get to spend the night in jail while waiting to hear if they are going to get charged with assaulting a police officer while they are being investigated for perjury? What is the Detroit response?

Mayors sent to jail while in office

See others mayors have been jailed!

Ah, it is a proud day to be in metro Detroit!

1 comment:

Michael R. Jones said...

I agree with one lady who told me today, "It's about time someone told him he's not above the law!"

Though I know I shouldn't be, I'm still amazed at how many people keep defending him.

BTW, did you see that piece in the WSJ a few months ago pointing out how Kwame really hasn't done anything good for Detroit except talk about all the good things he has supposedly done for Detroit?