Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Supplies for orphans

I just found out that I can take two 50 lb. duffel bags with me to Haiti at no extra charge, so I am soliciting for donations for the orphans on behalf of the Global Orphan Project. Sounds like they have plenty of clothes and shoes so what they are looking for is:

Items should include soap,toothpaste, tooth brushes, combs, hair barrettes, towels, twin bed sheets, shampoo, dishwashing liquid,deodorant, band-aids, antiseptic creme, and children’s Tylenol (or off name brand)

We as a family are going to try soliciting local dentists as well as retailers in addition to seeking private donations. My wife is really good at that and is hard to say no to! If you live in the general vicinity of Lansing or at least somewhere nearby and feel so inclined, please feel free to donate the above goods and I will haul them to Haiti in January. If you are interested and able to help, please note your interest in a comment or send me an email. If you happen to live in Missouri I can get you in touch with the main group there and they can transport these essential items to Haiti. These items that many of us take for granted will make a huge impact on the lives of these children!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

hey,I have a lot of supplies that i can give, I just don't know how to get it to you...

Arthur Sido said...

Where do you live?