Sunday, November 28, 2010

Good news so far on the housing front

The seller accepted our offer on the house we are hoping to buy so that is a big step out of the way. We are of course going to need to get an inspection and that has me a bit nervous because the house, especially the electrical, is pretty old. We also are waiting on the survey from a few years ago which is important because the house is sitting on almost 8 acres and that is a big selling point so we want to make sure we are really getting the property we think we are. I am starting my new job tomorrow so I will be in place and able to conduct business a little more easily. Now we just need to pack up a house full of the stuff of ten people!

1 comment:

Bethany W. said...

I am SO out of the loop! I better do some more reading! But, it all sounds very exciting!

Long lost blog buddy,
Bethany