Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More books!

Just redeemed my latest Amazon gift card that I got through my debit card rewards. I ordered Ron Paul’s new book, End the Fed. I also ordered an intriguing book, Deep Church: A Third Way Beyond Emerging and Traditional. I heard an interview with the author, Jim Belcher and I liked a lot of what he had to say. Finally, to round out my gift card and get free shipping I ordered the Autobiography of George Muller. I expect the autobiography of this godly man to be challenging to me. I am not sure when I am going to read these books but that has never stopped me from buying them before!



Bookmark and Share



1 comment:

Gracie Chambers said...

Hello,

You'll want to check out Kevin DeYoung's look at "Third Way" then, it may prepare you for it.

http://www.revkevindeyoung.com/2009/10/deep-church-third-way.html

In Christ,
jonathan Chambers