Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Think before you dress

Pyromaniacs: Sister... show mercy! Annual repost #2)

One of the best posts every to show up on Pyromaniacs is the Sister...show mercy! post on modest dress and they have been reprinting it the last couple of years. It is well worth the time to read, not just for what it says but for much of the furor it causes. Just like with drinking, this topic causes some people to froth at the mouth about "legalism" but it is pretty hard to refute anything they are saying. I like the addendum this year regarding husbands and their responsibility in this matter. Give it a read!

2 comments:

Bethany W. said...

Arthur,

I hopped over to read the article, and I really liked it! The pyromaniac handled it very well! I did NOT read the comments, as I wanted to protect myself from any snarling animals "foaming at the mouth."

Thanks for the link,
Bethany

Bethany W. said...

I also wanted to add that I didn't see anything legalistic about that post! I don't know about the comment section, but the original post was developed upon Scriptures only.

Bethany