Monday, January 29, 2007

The story of the dying man who was helped to get his dying wish of losing his virginity with the assitance of a church-run hospice has gotten plenty of press.

Wallis had hoped to form a relationship through which to experience sex, but it
just never happened. "I had hoped to form a relationship when I went to
university, but it didn't happen. I had to recognize that if was to experience
sex I would have to pay for it out of my savings. My mind was made up before I
discussed it with anyone else," Wallis said. "I found an advert from a sex
worker in a magazine for the disabled," Wallis said. "The initial contact was by
email and then by phone."


First, he hoped to develop a relationship though which to experience sex. Perhaps like a marriage? Or just an intro, handshake and exchange of names?

So he paid for a prostitute to fulfill his dying wish and this was OK with the hospice people? Good thing he didn't have child molestation or killing another person as his dying wish....

No comments: