Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I fear this is going to come back and haunt the Browns...

After making what was their "best offer" in public, a savvy move I thought in putting Kellen Winslow and his agents on the spot by asking for more money than the pick before him and more money than Tony Gonzalez, a multiple time pro bowl proven tight end, the Browns have now signed Winslow for even MORE money than before. They are now on the hook for a ton of money to this guy yet to play a down, gave up their second round pick for him and look stupid in the media. He looks remarkably talented and someone who may be one of the elite tight ends in the game, but he is also a loud mouth with a bad attitude. I hope he proves me wrong and racks up a ton of yardage and TDs in his career, but I won't hold my breath...


No comments: