I just ordered some stuff via Amazon and had it delivered to:
HOPE C/O Keane Insurance Group
135 W ADAMS AVE
KIRKWOOD, MO 63122-4022
Took me all of a couple of minutes. If you order enough ($25) you can probably get free super saver shipping or if you have a Prime membership like me you can get all of it shipped two-day for free. If you prefer you can always buy stuff at your local store and mail it to Missouri.
Here is what they need (suggestions in the links)...
1. 3 (eighteen) gallon containers (here is an example):
2. Children's Tylenol liquid (or similar product)
3. Boxes of assorted bandaids
4. Tubes of antiseptic cream, any brand
5. Elimite/Permethrin Topical Lotion
7. Pepto Bismal - bottles or boxes of chewable tablets
8. Imodium AD - bottles
9. Rehydration Salts - are effective in a cholera outbreak, to keep the children hydrated. They can be mixed locally with water.
11. Children's cold medicine - any brand (tylenol, vicks, pedicare, sudafed, dimetrapp, triaminic)
If you can, please consider helping out by ordering some supplies or sending some funds. We often take for granted how accessible medication is for our children but there are many kids around the world that don't have access to some basic medicines like Tylenol and Imodium.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact the Haiti Orphan Project via their contact page!