Sunday, September 21, 2008

Children of Caesar

More from Voddie Baucham

I am becoming a bigger and bigger fan of Dr. Baucham. His voice is exactly the one we need, bold and humble, unapologetic about the Gospel, unafraid of what the world thinks. The video below is on secular education for kids from Christian families.

If we send our children to Caesar, we shouldn't be surprised when they come back Romans. We send out kids of to be educated in a godless secular school and then bemoan how we are losing our youth. Well duh! We send them to a place where they are taught that God doesn't exist, and then wonder why they come home unbelieving. With all the challenges facing the church and especially our youth, why would we intentionally handicap them?

A disciple is not above his teacher, but everyone when he is fully trained will be like his teacher. (Luke 6:40)

1 comment:

Bethany W. said...

Arthur,
I decided to snoop around your blog today, and I am so glad I did!

This video is amazing! I have heard so many good things about Voddie Bauchum, but I haven't been able to get his book yet.

I was moved to tears by the video. I wish that everyone could see things as plainly as he states them!

Blessings to you, Arthur, as you seek to indoctrinate your children in the ways of the Lord!

Bethany