Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pray for Dave Black

Alan Knox just posted that Dave Black is seriously ill....

He became sick last week, and the doctor’s diagnosed him with Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever and sent him home.

However, they have now changed their diagnosis to malaria. Apparently, he contracted malaria during a recent trip to Ethiopia. He is being treated in a local hospital. Please pray for his recovery


Dr. Black is a man who has been increasingly influential to my thinking. I would ask for your prayers to the Great Physician on behalf of Dr. Black

2 comments:

Steve Martin said...

I will pray for Dr. Black.

May the Lord restore him to good health that he may continue his work for the Kingdom.

Dave Black said...

Please accept my apologies for my belated ackowledgement of your gracious appeal for prayer, Arthur. The Lord Jesus has mercifully raised me up, and I can't wait to get back to Ethiopia in December. Your prayers and those of your readers are greatly appreciated, and your cyber-friendship highly valued. Thank you again.