Monday, April 02, 2007

If it is April...

...it must be Reformed Theology Conference time!

I am going to two conferences in April, the Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology in Grand Rapids, MI and the Toledo Reformed Theological Conference in (obviously) Toledo. With any luck I can catch a minor league game while I am in one or both locations. The Toledo Conference I attended last year, this year it features Tom Ascol of Founders Ministries, Steve Camp of Camp On This, Don Kistler of Soli Deo Gloria publications and Steve Lawson, author of the new Long Line of Godly Men book series. Should be good stuff, and four of the five speakers are Baptists! The Grand Rapids conference features Don Carson (who I am very excited to hear), Mark Dever and Ligon Duncan. Should be a great couple of weekends and I hope to come out with a greater understanding of Christ and of the Doctrines of Grace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is cool... I am going to the PCRT in Philly... Hope you enjoy them... it is always encouraging to hear speakers like them...

Arthur Sido said...

It was amazing last year in Toledo. It wasn't even a real hardcore doctrinal conference. But it is great to be in a room full of believers who hold to similar beliefs in the doctrines of grace. I can't wait to hear Dr. Carson speak!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am sure he is a treat...