Wednesday, April 21, 2004

How many things can I dislike in one paragraph? Apparently a lot...

TV Guide reports...

>>>Animal-rights crusader Kim Basinger sold her 3.7-carat diamond engagement ring from ex-husband Alec Baldwin at auction Tuesday for $59,750. The proceeds will benefit the Performing Animal Welfare Society, a California refuge for abused, retired and surplus elephants, lions, bears and other captive wildlife.<<<

So combine "Animal-rights crusader Kim Basinger" with Alec Baldwin and another animal rights group and you have a recipe for me tossing my cookies. Poor lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

Let me say it one more time...

ANIMALS ARE NOT PEOPLE IN FUZZY SUITS!!! THEY DON"T TALK LIKE DISNEY CHARACTERS!!!

stupid, stupid, stupid people. Contribute almost $60,000 to help washed up elephants instead of people. The same people who suffer through your poor acting and help you live in a lavish lifestyle.

Freak

No comments: