Wednesday, April 28, 2004

An excellent editorial from Michelle Malkin today on the death march in D.C. last weekend. She has a slightly different take on Ashley Judd, i was unaware that her mother Naomi is pretty openly prolife. Click here for the editorial.

I liked this part especially...

>>>Nonetheless, the truth keeps slipping out. In Britain, a ground-breaking documentary by filmmaker Julia Black titled "My Foetus" aired last week. Black is pro-choice, but says she "wanted to kick-start debate by allowing both sides . . . to actually look at what an abortion is." Her film showed a four-week-old fetus being vacuumed from its mother's womb -- as well as images of the broken limbs of 10, 11 and 21-week-old aborted children.

Pro-choice journalist Lauren Booth described her response to the documentary this way: "My hand flew to my mouth in shock. I swallowed. I didn't want to say it, but the word 'murder' came to my lips."

This is the true face of abortion, Ashley. Multiply it by 40 million. The mass destruction of unborn life in the name of feminist rights is not "just a nothing." Go ask your mom.<<<

No comments: