Wednesday, September 02, 2015

A Powerful Examination Of One Of The Most Often Misused Verses In The Bible

Dwight Gingrich did a masterful job in his essay, Giving Account for Our Use of Hebrews 13:17, which I finally got around to reading. It is not a stretch to say that that is one of the most mishandled and prone to abuse Scriptures in the New Testament, often by the very people who are trusted to know better. I am not going to excerpt it at all or offer comment other than saying that you really, really should read and ponder what he is saying.

Seriously, if you are not reading Dwight's lamentably too infrequent blog posts, you are bad at the internet and you should feel bad about yourself.

2 comments:

Aussie John said...

Arthur,

I too would commend Dwight's article, and have read his blog for some time.

That doesn't make me "good at the internet":)

Arthur Sido said...

John, maybe not but reading my blog does make you good at the internet ;)