Monday, November 08, 2010

Moving!

So we are once again “On The Road Again”, this time to what I believe is less of a stop-gap job and more of a permanent place to settle down. We are joining the hordes of people who have left the great state of Michigan, leaving behind its unfriendly business climate and horrible roads but being close enough for easy access to the wonderful features that Michiganders are rightly proud of. My soon to be former employer was an OK place to work but it was not very challenging and offered virtually no room for career growth.

I am expecting that the impending move will lead to somewhat sporadic blog posting until we get things figured out and more settled.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Arthur,

Congrats. I hope this will be a blessed experience. I'm excited for your future church situation as well.

James said...

where r u moving to?