Saturday, June 12, 2010

Best of the week entry 4

Goes to Eric Carpenter for his obligatory entry. I guess I could just leave a "Best of the week entry X" in place for Eric and you can assume that something he has written is Best of the Week worthy. This week is a two-fer from Eric. The first is I Can't Rely On Tradition, Reason or Experience and the second is Who Decides What The Church Believes. Both excellent, thought provoking posts.

I am not going to excerpt them because I want you to go read them for yourself. A Pilgrim's Progress is on my select list of blogs that I read every day and if you are interested in thinking about the church, you should too.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Arthur,

Thanks for the kind words. I just hope I have the guts to live out what the Lord is showing me.