Sunday, January 14, 2007

I don't get stuff like this, I really don't. Being a recent transplant from Cincinnati, I still read the news from there. Last year Cinci set a new record for murders in one year, hardly something to celebrate. Then you read an article like this and it is ssadly too apparent why this happens. This guy, "Bonafide Hustla" is a thug and a murderer, a man who killed someone in an attempt to steal his car. The man is a career criminal and will spend the rest of his miserable life behind bars. But he is just misunderstood apparently...

Donna Batson, Webster’s aunt, was distressed as the Pursley family spoke.


“I think this is an unfair situation,” she said. “You have judged my nephew by the
tattoo on his head. Maybe it was the wrong choice to put that on his head, but
he is not an animal, he is not a monster.”


What is unfair is that the man he killed, Robby Pursely, was murdered in cold blood. I pray someone in prison will get the chance to declare the Gospel to this guy. If there was ever anyone in need of Christ, it is this guy. If there was anyone who could only be saved by the power of a Sovereign God, it is the Bonfide Hustla.

No comments: