Thursday, January 02, 2014

Fight: A Christian Case For Non-Violence Free Today!

I don't normally promote stuff like this on my blog but I have been looking forward to reading Fight: A Christian Case For Non-Violence by Preston Sprinkle since I first heard about it. Today it is free on Kindle and I snatched it up. I hope to blog along as I go and share my pithy and often witty insights with the general public, i.e. the handful of people who actually read my blog. Shane Clairborne writes the intro and while he is occasionally sketchy on his theology and is trying to hard to look hip, he also has valuable insights and lives out the peacemaking life. Go get yourself a copy, you can't beat free unless someone is willing to pay you to read it!

1 comment:

James said...

Cool. Thanks for the heads up.