Thursday, January 17, 2013

Some New Series To Watch

There are a couple of good blog series you should check out.

The first comes from Justin Hiebert (HT: Robert Martin) and deals with Pacifism and 'Just War'...
Pretty goods thoughts on that topic, I would love to see more conversation happening.

The other series is from Alan Knox and is another topic I think needs more attention, the topic of  equipping the church for the work of ministry. Here is the series....
  1. Introduction
  2. Apostles
  3. Prophets
  4. Evangelists
  5. Shepherds and Teachers
  6. Others (Conclusion)
All good stuff. Check out both series and join the conversation!

2 comments:

Alan Knox said...

Arthur,

Thank you for linking to my series. I agree that this topic needs more attention. I'm learning more and more about the importance of equipping and building up one another, both as I study Scripture and as I learn to share my life with my brothers and sisters in Christ.

-Alan

Arlan said...

Art,
I've responded to Justin' series on my blog.